Outdoor Voices is looking for a data-driven Senior Manager of Growth Marketing to join our team. In this role, you’ll drive growth for the business by leading the strategy and execution of campaigns across our digital and offline acquisition channels.
- Develop multi-channel acquisition marketing strategies to build a foundation for long-term growth by decreasing the cost to acquire new customers and increasing customer lifetime value
- Oversee the budget and strategy for partnerships with external ad agencies
- Identify and prioritize new audience and channel expansion, leaning on both paid and organic opportunities.
- Collaborate with E-Comm on a compelling growth roadmap to improve new user conversion
- Collaborate with Brand and Creative teams on asset development for performance campaigns
- Utilize data-driven methodology, analysis, and measurement to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of our performance channels
- Oversee campaign management and reporting, including in-depth analytics of LTV, CPA, ROI, and incrementality
- Lead QBRs and strategic documents that highlight learnings from our media investments
- 6+ years experience in acquisition marketing and performance/growth marketing with direct oversight of SEM, display, retargeting, paid social, and funnel optimization
- Track record of growing marketing investment on a measurable basis at scale
- Exceptional problem solving, and analysis skills combined with the ability to synthesize and effectively communicate findings to all levels throughout the organization
- Experience efficiently scaling both digital (e.g. SEM, Display, Paid Social, Affiliate) and offline (e.g. TV, podcasts, direct mail, out-of-home) marketing channels
- Strong communication and presentation skills with the ability to clearly present results and insights to a variety of audiences