Outdoor Voices is looking for a Senior Creative Producer to lead photo and video asset production for our brand. In this role, you will develop & implement production workflows and manage e-commerce & editorial shoots from pre-production through asset delivery. In partnership with internal and external teams, you will ensure all creative projects are properly planned, budgeted, and resourced for a successful shoot and image delivery.
- Manage the production calendar for creative content inclusive of in-studio ecomm, editorial, and flat lay photography.
- Oversee creative asset production from inception to on-time completion as a key cross-functional partner to Tech, Retail, eComm, Marketing & Merchandising. Ensure all creative digital assets are routed and prioritized through production processes based on business needs
- Collaborate with Merchandising team to create shot lists for monthly eComm photoshoots aligned with the product launch calendar
- Manage the annual production budget for the creative team including shoots, retouching, design, and video; track/monitor project spending and ensure projects are completed within budget
- Oversee all bookings and shoot management including vendor communications, hiring all photographers, talent, models, stylists, hair/makeup, etc.
- Be a positive change agent by continuously seeking opportunities for creative innovation and iterating on existing processes
- Assess and negotiate all fees, usage, and contracts in alignment with overall budget and campaign goals
- Direct photoshoot sample management process and own best practices in collaboration with Product team
- Own digital asset management for all Outdoor Voices image and video assets within our internal content management system; archiving for access to internal teams
- 7+ years experience producing photo shoots both in-studio and on-location. On-figure and fashion experience preferred
- Retail or fashion experience preferred, video production experience a plus
- A deep understanding of the creative process from concept to execution
- Process-oriented with great communication and organizational skills
- Creative problem solver with strong attention to detail and an adaptable working style
- Ability to anticipate and create clearly communicated work-backs to better ensure smooth progress on all projects
- Proficient in GSuite and Adobe Creative Suite
- Willingness to travel as required