Outdoor Voices is looking for Recsperts to join our team at Austin - Blanco St. Shop for Summer 2022!
As a Recspert in our retail shop, you will build a community of Outdoor Voices fans through engagement, product exploration, and customer service. We’re all about approaching activity with ease, moderation, humor, and delight; and our Recsperts approach Customer Experience the same way. We are currently looking for Recsperts with availability to work both weekdays and weekends.
- You are passionate about the OV brand - the story, the community, and the product
- Desire to establish Outdoor Voices as a top-tier Customer Experience retail brand
- You are passionate about fostering connections with customers and the community around your shop
- Superior people skills: you believe in recreation and doing things and how to get people to rally around it. You are friendly, approachable, and engaging
- Cleverness. You quickly and completely solve any problem that may arise for customers or potential customers before, during, and after purchase
- You go Above + Beyond with customer interaction; you create 1- on-1 relationships
- You are the hiking buddy who brought snacks
- Use your personality, love of the brand, and product knowledge to connect all customers to the brand and welcome them to the OV community
- Learn the ins and outs of the OV customer and product. Understand their journey, value their feedback, and identify opportunities for improvement. You are our customer’s voice to the rest of our team
- Assist customers with their product needs to provide them with their uniform for recreation
- Take ownership of all daily customer interactions— in the shop, in the community, online, and over the phone. No task is too small
- Promote loyalty by connecting customers with our brand and the notion of Doing Things, both in and outside of our store
- Work with fellow Brand Reps and your leadership team to provide a delightful customer experience
- Connect customers to our community by assisting with in-shop and out of shop engagement efforts such as in-shop events, studio visits and mindshare moments