Outdoor Voices is looking for an HR Talent Coordinator to join our HQ team in Austin, TX. This junior generalist role will allow you to build on your strong foundational HR background and develop your skillset around critical thinking and a best-in-class employee experience. The key focus for this role will be HR operations as it pertains to HRIS administration, recruiting, payroll and benefits.
- Own the lifecycle of employee records and files within the HRIS including documentation related to offers of employment, employee status changes, terminations, etc.
- Provide a top-tier employee experience as a resource for employee requests and questions
- Support Talent Acquisition through sourcing, job marketing, scheduling, and candidate experience
- Support payroll and benefits process by auditing timecards, ensuring the accuracy of data, and liaising with benefit carriers
- Conduct audits of payroll, benefits, or other HR programs and recommend corrective action
- Own communications with outside parties for verification of employment, unemployment claims, etc.
- 2+ years of relevant experience in HR or Talent/Recruiting coordination
- Experience running or supporting Payroll
- Experience using HRIS systems, Paycom experience a plus
- Experience with benefits administration a plus
- Strong interest in learning about multi-state compliance
- Previous HR support for retail/distributed teams a plus