Outdoor Voices is seeking a Manager of Influencer & Ambassador Marketing to own OV’s multi-tier influencer and ambassador programs. You will play a critical role in driving incremental awareness, revenue and brand love. This is a strategic, external-facing position for a creative and data-driven problem solver.
- Oversee OV’s influencer and ambassador strategy, with a clear understanding of the various tiers and their respective goals/KPIs
- Select, onboard, and manage relationships with OV ambassadors and maintain a pipeline of candidates for future ambassador opportunities
- Own multiple touchpoints with ambassadors, such as a monthly newsletter and closed IG group, and establish new touchpoints to creatively drive engagement
- Activate ambassador segments and demos outside of OV’s core customer to broaden program reach and grow the Doing Things community
- Handle the influencer and agent relationship, from pitching and initial concept, to final contract signing and content delivery
- Develop innovative strategies for emerging digital platforms and up-and-coming influencer talent
- Ensure best-in-class influencer collaborations that further our brand mission and gain exposure into new markets/audiences
- Lead all channel-specific reporting, highlighting program revenue, engagement and reach, both on an evergreen basis and within set campaigns
- Partner with social and creative teams to support and identify influencer content for media repurposing, takeovers, giveaways, etc.
- Create and manage a budget, allocate spend across ambassador and influencer programs to meet short and long term goals
- Support day-to-day influencer/ambassador program coordination across the country including gifting, relationship management and monitoring coverage
- 4-6 years of experience in influencer relations, marketing and/or talent management
- Demonstrated experience utilizing data to drive actionable insights to develop marketing strategies and plans
- Experience building and scaling brand ambassador programs
- Existing rolodex of influencer relationships, along with excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Meticulous attention to detail and the ability to multitask
- Voracious appetite for and interest in marketing, social media and influencer trends
- Outstanding communications skills (verbal, written, and presentation)
- Experience with affiliate platforms (like Impact) and influencer platforms (like RewardStyle, Shopstyle) are a huge plus!