Outdoor Voices is looking for a Merchandise Coordinator to support the product creation process from conception to launch. You’ll be a key component of the merchandising team, working to ensure the successful execution of merchandising strategies and product assortment to drive business growth and creative direction.
- Support with purchase order management, order creation, item creation support, on order reporting, and product flow reporting
- Responsible for management of merchandising samples and set up for key gates and presentations
- Work cross-functionally with our Planning and eCommerce partners to ensure seamless execution of product go live Online and in Stores
- Maintain communication tools to effectively and accurately flow information to cross-functional teams, such as product knowledge materials, product delivery flows, etc.
- Ad hoc support to the greater team as needed
- 2+ years of relevant experience in Merchandising
- Retail experience a plus
- Website merchandising and/or store visual merchandising experience a plus
- Computer proficient and strong working knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, Gmail, Google docs, and preferably an ERP/PLM system
- Passionate and curious about product and customer experience
- Ability to foster collaborative relationships with cross-functional teams
- Excellent communication skills
- Creative problem-solving skills, and a keen eye for the details
- Flexibility to adapt to changing business needs