Outdoor Voices is looking for an Inbound Logistics Coordinator to join our team for a temporary assignment from now through February 2022. This remote opportunity will have the potential to become a permanent position at the end of the temporary assignment.
- Book the freight from our domestic and international manufacturers to our fulfillment center.
- Ensure inventory is in stock in time for product launches and communicate any delays to the cross-functional team (marketing and merchandising).
- Develop an understanding of the trucking, air, and ocean market trends in order to choose the best ship method based on cost and time-in-transit averages.
- Actively manage data in our ERP system/internal documents such as tracking number updates, PO tags, product weights, and freight type (air v. ocean).
- Ensure our fulfillment center receives and stocks inventory in accordance with our contractual SLA and responsible for notifying our fulfillment center of hot shipments.
- Additional responsibilities may include help with outbound logistics during certain peak events.
- Excited to be part of a growing company and excited to help achieve our mission of getting the world moving
- Experience in Excel and GoogleSheets, preferably with experience using vlookups and pivot tables
- Creative problem solver and strong communicator